“Our mission is to facilitate discovery and innovation by serving Drexel University and its academic, industry and national laboratory partners through support of and access to advanced instrumentation, training, expertise and analysis.”
Drexel's core facilities team is ready to assist you with your research, analytical and imaging needs. We serve more than 250 users annually, and our resources include
• SEM, FIB-SEM, E-SEM/OIM, elemental analysis: X-ray fluorescence & energy dispersive spectroscopy
• TEM/EDS, including in situ heating, bias, mechanical loading, fluid, sample prep.
• X-ray Diffraction (SAXS, WAXS, Rigaku SmartLab)
• UHV X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy - Auger Spectroscopy
• Raman (UV & visible wavelengths, mapping, variable temperature) and FTIR Spectroscopy
• Terahertz Spectroscopy, Transient Absorption Spectroscopy
• Microfabrication (vacuum thin-film dep., deep inductively coupled plasma etching, photo-, laser and 3D stereolithography for rapid prototyping)
To learn more about Drexel's Core Facilities, please use the links to the right or contact our staff.
February 03, 2014 -- ANNOUNCEMENT Re-Opening of the Microfabrication Facilities
Announced -- New Staff Position Opening